Friday, May 16, 2014

Drifting Part Two


I composed three "Drifting" pieces in the same day.  This is the second one.
And honestly, I love this one.. it is one of my favorites.  You see, I don't plan on these compositions.. they just happen.. like a fortunate accident.
This one is slightly different than the first, but they go together.. they capture the soft lilting lullaby that the water sings to us.
I love these moments.. whether I am at the beach or the lake.. when the soft breeze teases across your face and all is right with the world.

Drifting Part2.Mp3 (c) 2012 William Cushman

Want to use this piece in your project or website at no cost? Just ask!  Contact me through my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/William-Cushman-132321843458675/ and ask for the specific audio file.

No comments:

Welcome to William Cushman's Ghostnotes