Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Puzzle Piece


Kids are awesome.

As a father, I find myself having to adjust almost everything I do in order to accommodate their sweet interaction in my life.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Like so many of my other compositions, this is simply a reflection of my mood at the moment.  It's a bit rough and "buzzy" because it's on my iPhone, and I didn't post it before, because it's not polished, but it brings me joy, and hopefully it will bring you joy to see how my daughter acts while I'm playing.  This is very normal for me.


Want to use this piece in your project or website at no cost? Just ask!  Contact me through my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/William-Cushman-132321843458675/ and ask for the specific audio file.

No comments:

Welcome to William Cushman's Ghostnotes